Wednesday, November 17, 2010
"1. My hands are small; please don't expect perfection.
2. I haven't seen the world; please don't restrict me unnecessarily.
3. Housework will always be there; please take time for me.
4. My feelings are tender; please don't nag me all day long.
5. I'm a gift from God; please discipline me in a loving manner.
6. I need your encouragement; please go easy on the criticism.
7. Please permit me to fail so I can learn from my mistakes.
8. Please don't compare me with my brother or sister.
9. Please don't be afraid to leave me for a weekend together. It's a great way to show me your
marriage is very special.
10. Please take me to church regularly, setting me a good example to follow."
I think I'm going to print this out for myself and post it in several places around the house. I'm feeling gently reprimanded and humbled by the Lord.
Thank you, dear Lord, for these precious gifts that you've given to me in these children. Please help me to raise them as you would have me raise them. Help me to be the mother that You want me to be.
I love these and wanted to share it with all of you - just a gentle reminder as a mom of all that we have in our kids.
Have a GREAT day!!
Friday, November 5, 2010
H A P P Y A U T U M N!!!
Wishing you a Blessed day!!!